Temple Sinai is located at 18801 NE 22nd Ave, North Miami Beach, Florida 33180.
We have a magnificent campus, situated on 14 wooded acres in Sky Lake, across the Oleta River from the Michael-Ann Russell Jewish Community Center. A sense of serenity and natural beauty enhance the architectural integrity of the Carolyn Kemelhor Campus.
Our facilities include:
- Rabbi Ralph P. Kingsley Synagogue Building
- Abe & Helen Feinbloom Sanctuary
- Hy & Dora Wiener Social Hall
- Sisterhood Patio
- The Feinbloom Administration Building
- Abraham & Rose Pollack Education Office
- Irvin & Fannie Rosenblum School Building, providing classrooms for:
- Leopold Family Youth Lounge
- The Weinberg Building
- Hollander-Rachleff Library
- Kemelhor Chapel
- Holocaust Memorial
- George J. & Lila Berlin Community Bridge
- Max & Bernice Israelson Upper School Building
- George & Marla Bergmann Upper School of Jacobson Sinai Academy (grades 6-8)
- Arnold & Roselyn Meyer Early Childhood Education Center
- Tauman Swimming Pool
Rental of our Campus Facilities
Temple Sinai is pleased to offer our magnificent spaces, not only for religious services and life-cycle events but also for the celebrations associated with them or other special events.
If you are interested in learning more, you may contact Angela Mardy or call 305.932.9010.