Partnership with Benefits! Temple Sinai’s 2016/2017 Partnership now includes free Religious School Tuition!
We are thrilled to share that Religious School tuition will now be included in our Partnership dues!
Our dynamic Religious School offers experiential, nurturing, hands-on, exciting, rich and vibrant Jewish learning that will inspire our students for a lifetime. Our faculty of energetic and passionate educators is committed to providing our students with a world-class Jewish education that will prepare our students for meaningful Jewish lives.
Students graduating from our Religious School will be prepared with many tools that will serve them as Jewish adults. Our religious school objectives are:
- Create a warm, inviting, and inclusive program and community that welcomes in every child
- Educate our children in the customs, practices and rituals of Judaism in order to enable them to make it relevant in their daily lives, and instilling within them and their families a lifelong commitment to Jewish learning
- Celebrate Shabbat, Jewish holidays and learn Jewish history and roots
- Nourish the Jewish identities of our children and learn about Jewish life cycle events
- Encourage students to perform Mitzvot and integrate them into their daily lives
- Learn the Hebrew alphabet to be able to read, comprehend, and write in Hebrew as well as gain the ability read and understand our prayer books
Religious School Hours
PK4 thru 2nd: Sundays, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
3rd Grade and up: Sundays, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Derech Eretz – Respecting Ourselves, Others, and our Environments
Temple Sinai’s Religious School seeks to create a kehillah kedosha, a sacred community, in which everyone feels safe, respected and cared for. Treating others the way we would want them to treat us; Listening when others are speaking and communicating in a kind and caring way; Exhibiting proper decorum in the classroom, main sanctuary, and religious services; Refraining from behaviors that place oneself or others in danger; Treating synagogue property and the property of others with respect.
For more information about our program, please contact Ofra at firstname.lastname@example.org.